REMINDERS REGARDING THE NFL DRAFT, AGENTS AND TRYOUTS:
College Advisory Committee evaluation request final deadline (with no guarantee that an evaluation wil be completed)- January 4, 2013
Early-entry deadline for underclassmen- January 15, 2013
Early-entry withdrawal deadline for underclassmen- 72 hours after early-entry deadline (midnight January 18, 2013)
Student-Athletes will lose their eligibility IF:
1. They agree orally or in writing to be represented by an agent or any individual acting on behalf of the agent [e.g., runner].
2. They accept any benefits from an agent, a prospective agent or any individual acting on behalf of the agent [e.g., runner].
3. If they participate in a tryout with a professional team that lasts longer than 48 hours, which they have not personally financed.
4. If they tryout with a professional team during the academic year and miss class.
5. If they enter the draft AND do not take the appropriate steps to withdraw and declare their intention to resume intercollegiate participation.
This information was taken from the November 30, 2012 letter sent to football student-athletes from the NCAA.